Rebuilding Trust in Tumultuous Times
Morning Plenary Session
- Communication in a Post-Trust Environment – David O'Donnell, MDEQ, Remediation and Redevelopment Division (RRD)
- Risk Perception and the Public – Bruno Takahashi, Ph.D., MSU Knight Center for Environmental Journalism
- The Regulator’s Tightrope: Agency Communications with the Public – Bob Sills, Toxicologist, MDEQ, Air Quality Division (AQD)
- Panel Discussion: Rebuilding Bridges
- Handling Pressure Communications - Critical Skills for Today’s Turbulent Times – C. Leslie Charles, CSP, TRAININGWORKS
Luncheon Speaker: Heidi Grether, Director, MDEQ
Afternoon Breakout Track 1
- New EPA Guidance for Air Quality Modeling – Chris Occhipinti, NTH Consultants
- Part 201 Updates; Vapor Intrusion and Due Care – David O'Donnell, MDEQ, RRD
Afternoon Breakout Track 2
- TSCA Update – Deb MacKenzie-Taylor, MDEQ, Waste Management and Radiological Protection Division (WMRPD)
- Updating Part 115 - A New Focus for Solid Waste Law – Steve Sliver, MDEQ, WMRPD
Keynote: Flint - What Really Happened – Bryce Feighner, MDEQ, Drinking Water and Municipal Assistance Division (DWMAD)
Early-bird registration ends April 7.
Refunds provided through end of business on April 21.
Enter to Win!*
Enter to win an Aeron chair - Donated by Herman Miller, Inc.
*Must be present to win