Topics will include:
- State Program Updates - Jim Ferritto, DEQ
- Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements - Dan DeWitt, Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
- Emerging Issue of Vapor Intrusion - Dan Greene, Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc.
The DEQ hazardous waste program staff will be available for questions throughout the workshop. Presentations will be followed by a networking luncheon, and attendees will receive free access to the “Butterflies Are Blooming” exhibit at Meijer Gardens.
For those unable to attend in person, an option to participate via webinar* is available.
EXCLUSIVE Sponsorship Opportunity - $1,000
Please call or email Jill Kamp, Chapter Administrator, at 616-540-3594 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space!
- One complimentary workshop registration
- Recognition on the WM-AWMA website
- Recognition in workshop email promotions
- Verbal recognition at the event
- Company logo prominently displayed on table tents and scrolling slideshow
Exhibiting - $250
Exhibitors receive one eight-foot, skirted table and two chairs. Complimentary entry to the workshop and breakfast and lunch are provided for one individual. Additional attendees are asked to register at the regular registration rates.
With special thanks to: Bill Reader and NTH Consultants, Ltd. for sponsoring the Webinar!
Registration and refunds accepted through March 17.